Westland Insurance can help you with your company’s risk management issues. Let us review and audit your employee manual to limit the potential and unintentional liability. We can also provide guidance with your Family and Medical Leave policy and ensure your compliance. Westland Insurance can assist you in minimizing the risk for your company and maximizing employee satisfaction.
The following services are available:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – aid to ensure compliance.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – rules to follow and how to correctly classify employee status.
- Sexual Harassment – comprehensive guidelines for interoffice conduct and pro-active solutions.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – Guidance in recognizing and making reasonable accommodations to limit your liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Act (EEOC) – Suggestions to help you comply with the correct procedures to avoid discrimination and wrongful termination
- Immigration Reform & Control Act (IRCA) – Help in implementing procedures to verify your compliance with the law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – Training to educate you regarding special enrollment updates and initial pre-enrollment notification requirements